Sunday, October 31, 2010

7 - Shiny Things

I'm very guilty of this.

I just like the look of some of the low level sets you can buy. Hell, when I made a Blood Elf alt I had to send some money to him just to buy the armour right at the start. It was just so cool with the blood elf theme to it and not at all pointless in about a levels time...

Anyway, the fire effect I used in this comic is obviously not a WoW effect. The fire spell effect in the WoW Model Viewer looks like a slight red glow. Not at all fire like. So I found something reasonably more epic.

2 comments:

  1. I think we've all been guilty of it once….or many times…or still has their vendor trash set….

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooh definitely guilty right here. Done that many times, and felt like a tard after the next quest gave me something that totally replaced what I hadxD

    ReplyDelete