Tuesday, December 7, 2010

22 - Little Flashing Buttons


It took longer than it should have to get that flashing button for the fourth panel.

After having played around with the Goblin animations I feel like the Tauren have very few, particularly in this comic. There seems to be only one real shocked/shouting animation that looks good to use.

Also, like every trip to a capital in game, just when you're about to leave you remember something else to do and spend naother 10 minutes there.

As a closing note, I've uploaded this comic earlier just incase people are waiting in line for Cataclysm and need something to pass the time. As for me, I live in Australia and already picked up my copy this morning while I was out. It's sitting next to me, taunting me. A few more hours and it will actually have a use...

No comments:

Post a Comment